Missional Opportunities – H20: Gothenburg, Sweden
Children and Youth Ministry Leader
Resident Missional Leaders
Strategic Information Communicator
|Length||Full-time, Part-time or Bi-vocational|
H20 is a missional pioneer church plant in the suburbs of Gothenburg Sweden. Here are three great opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and post-Christian, secular community.
We have a good team but we are still in need of more team members to help in the following areas:
A. Children and Youth Ministry Leader
- Run kids club
- Run kids camp
- Godly play
B. Resident Missional Leaders
- Strategically move to Northern Angered (Lövgärdet, Gårdsten, Rannebergen or Angered Centrum)
- Build a local team, establish missional practices and gather people in small groups that can develop into faith communities.
C. Strategic Information Communicator
- Social media, building communication with people locally and people outside who are interested
- Webmaster, responsible for development of content and design
- Written communication such as folders and posters
A suitable candidate would need to be interviewed by leaders of H2O and go through the Communitas missionary candidate process.