- Full Time
- Part Time
Commitment DurationMinimum of 3 years commitment
Meeting Place International Church is a new English-speaking church 20kms west of Amsterdam in the ancient city of Haarlem.
The Dutch are highly multi-lingual and many nations of people are represented here but do not have sufficient places to encounter God in English. Our new church is set to be enabled to reach hundreds here with the message of Life that only Christ can provide. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone, or a couple, with a heart for international culture, outreach, and relationship evangelism.
There is no end to the possibilities here! Relational connections will provide the platform to share Jesus across many cultures.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please complete the form below!
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- The new leadership would need to make relational connections across this region of approximately 250,000, as well as engage the current church attenders.
- International communities like “MPic” love to connect and engage.
- The role of a leader would need to facilitate these opportunities while inserting growth dynamics for discipleship and outreach.
- Our target group is the International sector, but many Dutch also prefer an English language setting.
- Being a worship leader/musician is a plus.
- We are looking for someone who will commit 3+ years to seeing the church blossom.
- A good knowledge of the Bible and its application is a must.
- Able to communicate so everyone can understand what you are trying to say.
- Be you! Being someone else all day is exhausting and God made you wonderful!
- Proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Servant leaders pretty much rock!
- Have a burning desire to make God famous among the nations.
- Work with excellence. Always. At least really try.
- Prefer international missionary or living experience.
- A systems thinker who enjoys the challenge of building something from ground zero.
A part-time salary may be possible, but additional funding through personal support raising always helps! Self-employed or bi-vocational leaders are also welcome. Unless the candidate is partially self-funded, the candidate may need to work, at least part-time unless a spouse (marriage not a requirement) chooses to work to assist support. Applicants will be asked to go through the Communitas Missionary Candidate Process including fundraising, if needed, and orientation prior to starting the position. A funding plan for this position, if needed, will be provided during the deputation process.