As partners with you, we make three important commitments in being stewards of financial resources:
- We will always use your contribution to fulfill the mission and vision God has given us.
- We will explain our financial situation clearly and consistently, which includes completing an annual audit of our books.
- We respect the partnership we have with donors and will be available to answer any questions or comments you have.
On behalf of the people we minister to in Europe, North America, and Latin America, we thank you for your gift to God’s Kingdom work.
Our US-based organization partners with multiple regional and local nonprofits.
- 2018-2019 Communitas International Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Communitas International Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Communitas International Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Communitas International Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Christian Associates International Annual Report
- 2019 Communitas International Financial Statement
- 2018 Communitas International Financial Statement
- 2017 Communitas International Financial Statement
- 2016 Christian Associates International Financial Statement
- 2015 Christian Associates International Financial Statement
501(c)3 & Tax ID
Christian Associates International, Inc. DBA Communitas International
Christian Associates UK
Christian Associates UK is a registered charity in the UK, number 1070351.
If you are a UK taxpayer, the Government’s GIFT AID scheme means Christian Associates UK can reclaim the tax you have already paid on your gift. Currently, this means that your gift can increase its value by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Stichting Christian Associates Europe
For tax deduction purposes, CAI have full ANBI status.
For your tax return use RSIN # 8039.53.811.
Christian Associates Germany e.V.
Christian Associates Germany e.V. is a registered German Verein
Amtsgericht Münster Aktenzeichen VR 4637
Do you have questions or concerns about our financial information? Let us know below!