- Part Time
Our Benelux Advancement Team is looking for a Communications Coordinator. So, are you basically fluent in Dutch and English? Are you someone who can communicate clearly in different forms? Are you energized by thinking through, developing, and executing a communication plan for an organization? Do you have a heart for God and do you want to build His kingdom in the Benelux? If so, please click here to check out the full opportunity profile and learn more.
Hier is ook het Nederlandse profiel. We horen graag van je!
Interested? Let us know, by sending us an email at Nederland@gocommunitas.org or fill out the form below.
Time Commitment: 4-6 hours a week
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Our Benelux Advancement Team is looking for a Communications Coordinator. Are you someone who can communicate clearly in different forms? Are you energized by thinking through, developing, and executing a communication plan for an organization? Do you have a heart for God and do you want to build His kingdom in the Benelux? If so, we would love to have you join our team by taking on the following responsibilities and tasks:
- (Co-)write the yearly Communitas Benelux Communication plan
- Execute the communication plan
- Manage website, social media, and online presence
- Create supporting communication materials, such as brochures, leaflets, content for the website, bi-monthly e-newsletter, exhibition materials, pod/vodcasts, etc. that can be used for recruitment, networking, training, and communication events
- (Help) organize recruitment, networking, training and communication events
- you are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and oral.
- you have work experience in communications and/or marketing.
- you can organize well and enjoy accomplishing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- you are passionate about the mission, vision and goals of Communitas
- you communicate clearly and effectively
- knowledge of French is a plus
Communitas is a missionary organization and we work with volunteers. This Communication Coordinator role is therefore also a volunteer role. If you want to raise funds to support this position, we can help you with this
Belief and Commitment
Communitas Benelux is part of Communitas International. We have planted the various Crossroads churches in the Netherlands. For the past 30 years, we have been bringing people in the Benelux into contact with God in new and fresh ways; both people who were far away from God as well as those with a Christian background open to a different way of being the church. It is our desire to support existing churches, new churches, and missionary pioneers in their calling to bring people into contact with God in fresh and dynamic ways.