Works Closely With
- Mobilization Team
- Full Time
- Part Time
Are you enthusiastic about God’s passion to create a community of Christ followers from all nations? Do you want to be a part of answering Jesus’ prayer to see more workers raised up for the harvest? Would you like to walk with people as they explore God’s leading? Are you open to working remotely, from your own home? We’re looking for someone who will mobilize people to the mission field.
This position involves everything from candidate “first touch” to hand-off into the application process. You’ll be part of a small team that helps missionaries discern and move towards serving the Lord internationally.
A wide range of skills and abilities are desired: creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, shepherding, passion, an ability to keep processes moving, relational tact and personal organization.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
This is a part-time to full-time staff position which could work as a short-term (1-3 years), or long-term position (3 years+). We’re looking for someone that is a committed follower of Jesus Christ and has a strong commitment to the mission and values of Communitas. Does that sound like you?
If this sounds intriguing to you, we would love to connect and explore further.
To learn more, please click here to view the Opportunity Profile for this position.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications, marketing, psychology or related discipline is helpful. A PhD is probably overkill, as we prefer work experience to being in school forever.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience.
- Knowledge of a server-based applicant tracking system and/or Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function on an international, multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- International ministry or living experience strongly preferred.
- ¿Hablas español? Sprechen sie Deutsch? Or another language??
- Able to communicate so everyone can understand what you are trying to say…
- Be you! Being someone else all day is exhausting and God made you wonderful!
- Proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Servant leaders pretty much rock!
- Have a burning desire to make God famous among the nations.
- Maintain a learning posture and growing walk with Christ, a positive and encouraging spirit, and a strong commitment to the mission and values of Communitas.
- Work with excellence. Always. At least really try…
- Keep confidential matters strictly confidential.
- A self-starter, able to work remotely, and able to handle project management.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to a changing work environment and challenges.
- Average to excellent computer skills, including the use of social media and cloud-based software for communications and file sharing (Google Docs).
The salary and ministry expenses of this position are funded through personal support raising. Self-employed or bi-vocational teammates are also welcome. Applicants will go through our onboarding process and be provided fundraising support and training, as needed.
Belief and Commitment
“Jesus committed his disciples to mobilization when he told them to pray for more laborers for theScott, Communitas Global Mobilization Team Leader
harvest. We get to play a part in seeing Jesus’ prayer answered. In a sense, we are like sheepdogs,
exhorting the sheep to follow the Shepherd into his harvest fields. ”