Commitment Duration1 year or 3 month opportunities
There are three main components to the Communitas Dublin Internship Program:
- Knowing: A core aspect of the internship will be growing in the knowledge of God as well as various aspects of ministry. You will read one book per month and discuss it with the Table’s leadership community. You will also read/watch/ listen to other material as assigned and meet with the team leader weekly for mentoring.
- Doing: The internship will be very much ‘hands-on’. It is vocationally driven & structured. Your training will include a comprehensive range of hands-on practical ministry opportunities enabling personal growth, as well as trust and confidence in God. A journal will be kept detailing all activities & events that the individual has experienced.
- Being: A central part of this process is encouraging you to develop your relationship with God and grow in practices of contemplative spirituality. You will be encouraged to explore and embrace disciplines integral to being a follower of Jesus. You will also keep a private spiritual journal, charting personal growth in all areas of understanding.
Length of Internship:
There are currently two intern opportunities. A one-year program (a visa will be required) and a 3-month program.
The purpose of this Internship program is to affirm, develop and grow emerging pastors and leaders for service in Jesus-centred, cross-cultural settings.
This internship is specifically intended to prepare emerging leaders for service in a local missional community. We are currently planting a church in Dublin, so the intern would be part of that community.
We will encourage you to follow the example of Jesus’ servant lifestyle and provide opportunity to serve practically. Through mission, you will develop a pattern for life and set an example for others to follow.
Applicants for this internship need to be willing to serve, learn, and re-learn.
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to serve God
- Desire to grow
- Desire to see the Kingdom of God extended
- God-given desire to reach people
Belief and Commitment
The Table is a church plant working to see missional communities and neighbourhood based churches started across the city of Dublin. We are currently meeting in two locations…in the Clontarf/Marino area on Dublin’s Northside, and in Celbridge to the west of Dublin.
We are currently seeking interns interested in experiencing missional church planting in a major European city.
If you are interested in this position or learning more about The Table, download the PDF and contact Bob Wilson.