- Chief Mobilization Officer
Works Closely With
- Mobilization Team, HR Team, Field Leadership
- Part Time
This role provides administrative support for the Chief Mobilization Officer, including planning and implementing recruiting events and opportunities, communicating with prospective candidates, and administrative support for the Global Mobilization Team. The Global Mobilization Team is responsible for recruiting, communicating with, and investing in prospective candidates for ministry with Communitas International.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicating the culture of Communitas with servant leadership to prospective cross-cultural missional candidates.
- Overseeing candidates in pipeline to encourage towards onboarding through Pipedrive software.
- Organizing and, in time, leading first touch introductory calls with prospective candidates interested in joining the mission of Communitas International.
- Contacting schools, seminaries, & career fairs, plus organizing materials needed for promotional and recruiting events. Enthusiasm to use telephone and electronic communication a must.
- Positively representing Communitas culture and opportunities with universities, seminaries and potential partner organizations, including influential churches, through verbal and written communication, and potentially through in-person visits.
- Providing administrative and operational support for recruiting, assessment, and onboarding events, including: Explore, Engage, etc.
- Participating in weekly Global Mobilization Team meetings.
- Administrating assigned group projects, responsibilities, and items allocated to members of the Global Mobilization Team utilizing various tech platforms.
- Maintains a learning posture and growing walk with Christ.
- Maintains a positive and encouraging spirit.
- Maintains a strong commitment to the mission, vision, values, and statement of faith of Communitas.
- Maintains a commitment to excellence and service orientation.
- Maintains absolute discretion in matters of confidentiality.
- A vibrant spirituality and mature walk with Christ.
- Strong commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Communitas International, and a committed follower of Jesus Christ. Theologically sound and in full agreement with Communitas’ Statement of Faith and positional papers.
- Highly people-focused: a Communitas Core Value is “People-Focused,” which infuses all we do as teams and as we interact with people outside our organization.
- Highly detail-oriented, including the ability to multi-task with a number of projects at once.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language required, including grammar, business writing etiquette, and editing abilities expected. A desire and ability to help design brochures and similar external material is a plus.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to a changing work environment and challenges.
- A team player with a posture of servant leadership.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate meetings across multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and manage online databases and other technology to achieve objectives.
- Excellent computer software skills including use of Excel, Word, Skype/Zoom, and Google Docs, Google Drive and Pipedrive Software.
- Ability to effectively respond to and manage change.
- Must be teachable with a learning posture.
- A background check is required.
- 3+ years of experience in administrative roles, preferably in a non-profit or faith-based organization, with experience in mission mobilization, people-focused, highly relational ministry, and/or sales in a customer service environment preferred.
- Theological training or education that allows for alignment with the mission and praxis of Communitas International. We are an evangelical organization with a generous orthodoxy and we value theological diversity.