- Full Time
- Part Time
Commitment DurationOpen to short-term, but looking to add committed team members
We are looking for new team members who are interested in coming alongside our existing staff that we have scattered around Italy. We would also love to see new teams form and plant vibrant missional communities in other parts of the country as well. The Lord is doing great things here in Italy! There is a huge need for more committed workers to join us in this harvest field.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
New team members will be joining a young, growing, energetic team of staff. Most of our staff here in Italy are in the early stages of forming new faith communities. Responsibilities and roles will vary by location but will also vary by the individual or family. Whatever your interests, giftings, experiences, and skills, there are ways these can be used to build relationships and introduce people to Jesus here in Italy.
We are open to receiving short-term staff and interns but we’d really like to see added to our staff, those who are committed for the long-haul.
- ¿Hablas español? Or another language?
- Be you! Being someone else all day is exhausting and God made you wonderful!
- Proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Servant leaders pretty much rock!
- Have a burning desire to make God famous among the nations.
- Maintain a learning posture and growing walk with Christ, a positive and encouraging spirit, and a strong commitment to the purpose and values of Communitas.
- A self-starter, able to work remotely, and able to handle project management.
In most cases, learning to speak Italian well will be essential but no prior knowledge of the language is required.
The salary and ministry expenses of this position are funded through personal support raising. Self-employed or bi-vocational teammates are also welcome. Applicants will be asked to go through the Communitas Missionary Candidate Process including fundraising if needed and orientation prior to starting the position. A funding plan for this position will be provided during the deputation process.