We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team. This individual will play a crucial role in promoting our organization’s vision and activities, with a strong emphasis on digital marketing strategy, content creation, and community engagement. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and promoting content, building a strong online presence, creating a flow to the designed online strategy and supporting the growth of our network.
- Proficient in video shooting and editing.
- Strong social media marketing skills.
- Content creation and storytelling abilities.
- Strategic thinking for online positioning.
- Creativity and innovation in content creation.
- Self-motivated and proactive in taking initiative.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability to changing digital trends.
- Commitment to the organization’s vision and values.
The salary and ministry expenses of this position are funded through personal support raising*. Self-employed or bi-vocational teammates are also welcome. Applicants will be asked to go through the Communitas Missionary Candidate Process including fundraising, if needed, and orientation prior to starting the position. A funding plan for this position will be provided during the deputation process.
* Personal support raising, also called ministry partner development involves sharing your ministry vision with friends, family, churches or referrals and inviting them to partner with you financially. Funds are then received, processed and distributed by organization you are joining.
Belief and Commitment