We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Networker to help us start, establish and strengthen connections with individuals and organizations in Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America. This role is vital in promoting our organization’s vision and expanding our network to support church planting activities.
- Fluent in Spanish (spoken and written).
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Strong communication and persuasion abilities.
- Understanding of the organization’s vision and mission.
- Proactive in identifying and connecting with potential partners.
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability to different contexts.
- Passion for promoting our church planting DNA.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Willingness to travel to build connections and support local initiatives.
Belief and Commitment