- Full Time
City Church is a church for people who don’t do church. What does that mean? It means that we are trying to make space for those who’ve been turned off by traditional expressions of religion and Christianity. This also means that our community will be diverse, messy and beautiful. Our community is based on mutual understanding that we are all broken people in a need of authentic and meaningful relationships.
CLICK HERE TO GET A FEEL FOR CITY CHURCH
You can visit our YouTube to check out this unique community of Jesus followers.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading City Church into its next chapter while caring, guiding, and loving those who attend and participate in the ministry of City Church Warsaw.
- Lead and champion 3 areas of involvement at City Church Warsaw: Sunday services, mid-week small groups, congregation serving in ministry both inside and outside of regular gatherings.
- Oversee the ministries of City Church that respond to a 21st century city and culture including measuring their alignment and overall effectiveness of those ministries given the vision and mission of City Church Warsaw.
- Work with others to create compelling and excellent Sunday morning services in which people feel welcome and want to engage with the good news of Jesus.
- Assume the bulk of Sunday morning preaching throughout the year.
- Continually build and sustain a culture of unity, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Perform or bear responsibility for other pastoral/leadership functions including, but not limited to, counseling, weddings, visitation, and funerals.
- Collaborate with others in preparing a budget each year for all ministries of City Church Warsaw and help ensure it is met.